- Ovulation induction / controlled ovarian stimulation
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) Husband / Donor
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and Embryo transfer
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm injection (ICSI)
- Sperm retrieval techniques
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- MESA (Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Micro - Varicocelectomy
- Laparoscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic)
- Hysteroscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic)
- Ultra Sound Guided Cyst Aspiration
- Donor Oocyte Program
- Donor Embryo Program
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Semen Freezing
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Management
- 24 Hours Obstetric Care
Laparoscopy can be used to diagnose or treat a fertility problem. Diagnostic Laparoscopic is done for a woman experiencing pelvic pain. Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure which lets the physician to see inside of the abdomen. Through this procedure the doctor can predict the abnormalities that might interfere with the women's ability to become pregnant.
A laparoscope is a thin, fiber-optic tube which contains a light and camera, used to see inside the abdomen. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia.
Diagnostic Laparoscopy is recommended for patients with the following symptoms
⤍ Pain during sexual intercourse
⤍ Severe menstrual cramps
⤍ Endometriosis is suspected
⤍ Ectopic pregnancy
⤍ Pelvic inflammatory disease or severe pelvic adhesions
If any abnormality is suspected during the laparoscopy, a further laparoscopic surgery will be carried out. Generally, a laparoscopic surgery is recommended under the following conditions.
⤍ Hydrosalpinx - blocked fallopian tube
⤍ Endometrial deposits
⤍ Ovarian cyst
Laparoscopic surgery can solve some causes of infertility, letting the patient get better chances of pregnancy.